International Insurance for Private Security Companies
Providing cover for companies and contractors
- International Liability insurance – we can help with the complexities of Liability insurance policies and help you to meet contractual obligations
- We can provide support on your tenders and contracts for governments, the UN, IDLO, UNDP, UNICEF
- Policy extensions to cover war & terrorism and political violence
- Global Life and Personal Accident insurance, Emergency Medical Evacuation insurance, Kidnap insurance and other relevant cover
- Trade and Political Risk insurance to protect overseas operations in unstable regions
Robust specialist cover for the most hostile environments
As military operations are scaled down in many conflict areas around the world, the demand for private security firms in high-risk regions and challenging work environments continues to grow.
We are an expert in insurance for security companies working in post-conflict or terrorist areas and emerging markets, such as Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
We cover all aspects of private security activity including security consultancy, training, close protection, specialist dog teams and premises, personal and maritime security.
Using a mixture of international insurers and underwriting facilities at Lloyd’s of London, we negotiate competitive private security company insurance and can create bespoke policies to meet all major risks. That can include Trade and Political Risk insurance to protect you from losses due to conflict or confiscation, and bespoke policies to cover your overseas operations.
Our client list includes internationally recognised risk management companies and security solution providers who themselves are supporting governments, NGOs and multinational corporations.