Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions explain how you are allowed to use this site and the operation of this site by Bellwood Prestbury Limited.
By accessing any part of this site you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in this website is either owned by Bellwood Prestbury or has been licensed to Bellwood Prestbury by the rights owner(s). You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained in the website as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the material you must get the written permission of the rights owner. If you need any assistance email us at email@example.com.
What you are allowed to do
- You may access any part of the website to which access is open to all users
- You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use, as long as you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do”.
What you are not allowed to do
- All data information text images and layout are the exclusive property of Bellwood Prestbury and must not be emailed, networked, shared, republished, reproduced, transferred or copied (other than for reasonable personal professional use e.g. audit trails or backups). All copyright intellectual and other property rights shall continue to be held by Bellwood Prestbury and no rights of any kind shall pass. Any attempt to damage the site or act in contravention of these Terms and Conditions may give rise to legal redress and Bellwood Prestbury Limited reserves the right to seek damages from such perpetrator.
- Changes to terms and conditions and disclaimer
Bellwood Prestbury may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you accept the current terms and conditions and disclaimer. You should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/operation of website
- Bellwood Prestbury may change the format and content of this website at any time
- Bellwood Prestbury may suspend the operation of this website (or suspend provision of any insurance products or services offered via this website) for support or maintenance work, for content updates or for any other reason
- Bellwood Prestbury reserves the right to stop access to this website at any time and without notice
- How we handle complaints
If you have a question or complaint, you can contact us in one of the following ways:
The Compliance Officer
Bellwood Prestbury Limited
By phone: +44 (0) 1242 584558
We will try to resolve your complaint straight away. However, if it requires a more in-depth investigation, then we will aim to give you our final response within eight weeks. If for whatever reason this is not possible, we will contact you to explain the reasons why and let you know how long our investigations are likely to take. Please read our complaint handling procedure here.
Bellwood Prestbury is the trading style of Bellwood Prestbury Limited registered in England and Wales as company number 1100251. Registered Office: Honeybourne Place, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, GL50 3SH United Kingdom.