International Pharmaceutical Insurance
Cover for pharmaceutical companies in high-risk territories
High-risk Pharmaceutical insurance
- Plant and distribution centre construction, contractor insurances and environmental cover
- Plant and asset protection including cover against losses from political violence, terrorism or political risk
- Protection for your people including business travel, personal accident, medical evacuation, death and disability, kidnap and ransom and healthcare
- Commercial General Liability, Product Liability and specific cover for clinical trials
- Trade and Political Risk insurance to protect overseas operations in unstable regions
Supporting pharmaceutical business in developing nations
As a pharmaceutical business, you may face non-standard insurance challenges when you choose to locate a factory or distribution centre in a remote, post-conflict or developing nation.
As a Lloyd’s Broker, we can create tailored cover to support you in construction and operational phases, insuring your people, your assets and your liabilities. We can also provide you with Trade and Political Risk insurance to protect you from losses due to conflict or confiscation, and bespoke policies to cover exports/imports, overseas operations, finance and lending, or fixed investments.
Cover for clinical trials
We can work with you to cover specific projects like clinical trials or expansion into new territories and can extend cover to include vehicle fleets and critical equipment.