International Banking Insurance
Protecting bank operations in high-risk or remote territories
Emerging market bank insurance
- Comprehensive Crime Policy/Bankers Blanket Bond tailored to cover financial and operating risks in the territory in which you are operating
- Protection of cash/assets and your people, including death and disability, healthcare, medical evacuation, and kidnap & ransom insurance
- Protection of property collateral pledged for loan security
- Protection for branch property against losses from political violence, terrorism and political risk
- Insurance for directors and officers, commercial general liabilities and bank to bank letter of credit risk
Insurance and re-insurance for your banking operations
As countries emerge from conflict or achieve greater political stability, the development of a robust banking sector is a key milestone.
If you are operating in post-conflict or high-risk countries, we can help you to mitigate risks to your property and assets as you expand plus protect your expat and local banking employees.
Meeting local regulation
We can also tailor insurance or create re-insurance to cover liabilities, helping you to meet local regulation requirements whilst protecting your exposure. Political Violence & Terrorism insurance and Political Risk cover can also provide vital protection for your banking operation in less stable regions.