Insurance For Other Industries
Expert protection for companies working overseas
- Liability insurance to cover professional advice and services, damage to third party equipment, property or injury to members of the public
- Policy extensions to cover war & terrorism and political violence
- Global Life and Personal Accident insurance providing Life insurance and Disability cover with war and terrorism inclusions
- Medical Expenses cover for treatment, evacuation and repatriation, Kidnap and Ransom insurance and other specialist cover
- Trade and Political Risk insurance to protect overseas operations in unstable regions
Comprehensive cover for high-risk situations and occupations
We are specialist in high-risk and complex international insurance, covering organisations working in remote regions, dangerous occupations and challenging environments. We can provide protection for your people, equipment and business liabilities, with war and terrorism cover included.
High-risk cover, anywhere in the world
We can provide high-risk insurance for projects, contracts or assignments in hostile environments and areas of civil unrest, in post-conflict war scenarios like Afghanistan and Iraq, or during political instability as we have seen across the Middle East, and in parts of Africa.
Our experienced team can advise you of any professional business liabilities you may face on a local level, and help you to meet any contractual requirements from governments, the UN, NGOs or private companies.
As a Lloyd's Broker, we can create tailored cover to precisely match your challenge.