Oil and Gas Insurance
Specialist international cover for companies working in oil and gas
- Property, Third Party Liability, and Business Interruption insurance for companies providing services involved in the exploration and production of oil and gas
- Specialist oil and gas group employee benefits schemes - managing complex onshore and offshore insurance benefit plans across multiple sites
- Kidnap insurance – often required for senior executives in known kidnap areas
- Political Evacuation insurance – designed to protect companies from the cost of emergency repatriation and relocation due to political unrest
- Trade and Political Risk insurance to protect overseas operations in unstable regions
Expert protection for oil and gas industries
Oil and gas insurance is a specialist area of cover because of the potentially hazardous nature of the work and the remote regions involved – both onshore and offshore. Production can often be situated in war, terrorist and areas of civil unrest and executives can be vulnerable to kidnap and ransom demands.
Bellwood Prestbury is an international oil and gas insurance expert. Using a mixture of international insurers and underwriting facilities at Lloyd’s of London, we negotiate competitive insurance for a wide range of oil and gas companies operating in the industry including exploration, production, refining and transportation.
We can also provide you with Trade and Political Risk insurance to protect you from losses due to conflict or confiscation, and bespoke policies to cover overseas operations, finance and lending, or fixed investments.
Whether you are a multi-national energy company requiring complex employee benefit packages for thousands of employees across the world, or a drilling company with a specialist crew working offshore, we can help.