International Medical Insurance
Health care protection around the world
- Benefits tailored to your employees’ needs
- International Medical insurance across borders, including high-risk or remote regions
- The right balance between benefits, premiums and perceived employee value
- Policies with multiple providers to get the right cover across different territories and additional benefits for expatriate workers including emergency evacuation and repatriation
International Private Medical insurance you can depend on
Creating an international Private Medical insurance programme (IPMI) across national borders is a challenge. National health schemes, national welfare legislation, the quality of available local health care and local employee expectations all play their part in influencing what constitutes an effective global Health insurance scheme.
Bellwood Prestbury is an independent global Health insurance expert. Without being tied to any one provider, we work on behalf of organisations of all sizes to set up, administer and improve overseas Medical insurance cover for employees throughout the world.
Global Health insurance for locals and expats
Our deep knowledge of the international Healthcare insurance market enables us to create schemes that ensure the best possible cover for your local employees and expatriate workers, at the most competitive rates.
Supporting you all year round
We not only help you to get the right IPMI in place, we will administer the scheme too. From changing personnel, new territories or different medical or risk profiles, through to full claims support, we’ll take the administrative burden away. And we’ll provide the expertise you need to renegotiate your renewal too.
- 06/05/2022 5 Tips to Keep Staff Safe Abroad
- 02/09/2017 Emergency Evacuation to the Rescue
- 02/09/2017 Must-know Malaria - Are Your People Properly Protected?
- 01/04/2017 20 Places Not To Get Ill