Bellwood Prestbury Limited are delighted to announce a strategic alliance with First Somali Takaful & Re-takaful (FISO), Somalia's leading insurance company.
FISO provide insurance solutions in East Africa, including Islamic and Sharia complaint schemes. Being the leading insurance company in Somalia, FISO are well positioned to lead the development of the insurance sector throughout the region.
Bellwood Prestbury have been selected to provide access to insurance and reinsurance solutions through Lloyd’s of London and other international insurers to support the local solutions offered by FISO.
Somalia – An Emerging Market
Somalia is beginning to enjoy a stable business environment, which is attracting growing investment from a wide range of international, regional and local businesses.
Bellwood Prestbury’s extensive experience of insuring liabilities, people and property in challenging regions, combined with FISO’s knowledge of Takaful and local insurance requirements, is a strong proposition for clients operating in East Africa.
A Broad Range of International and Domestic Cover
Bellwood Prestbury and FISO have the capability to provide coverage for most risks, including the following commercial insurances:
- Property and Contents and Business Interruption
- Construction/Erection All Risk
- Contractors' Plant and Equipment
- Political Violence
- Political Risk
- Marine Cargo and Transit
- Aviation and Airside Liability
- Commercial General Liability including airport services and aircraft handling
- Environmental/Pollution Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Motor Fleet Own Damage
- Financial Institutions/Banking
- Personal Accident/Death and Disability
- Evacuation and Emergency Medical Expenses
- Kidnap and Ransom (confidential basis)
- Private Health Insurance
- Employers' Liability Insurance
- Mining and Mineral Insurance Programmes including Exploration
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Operation Insurance Programmes