FISO and Bellwood Prestbury - A Strategic Alliance for International Insurance Solutions
Bellwood Prestbury Limited are delighted to announce a strategic alliance with First Somali Takaful & Re-takaful (FISO), Somalia's leading insurance company.
FISO provide insurance solutions in East Africa, including Islamic and Sharia complaint schemes. Being the leading insurance company in Somalia, FISO are well positioned to lead the development of the insurance sector throughout the region.
Bellwood Prestbury have been selected to provide access to insurance and reinsurance solutions through Lloyd’s of London and other international insurers to support the local solutions offered by FISO.
Somalia – An Emerging Market
Somalia is beginning to enjoy a stable business environment, which is attracting growing investment from a wide range of international, regional and local businesses.
Bellwood Prestbury’s extensive experience of insuring liabilities, people and property in challenging regions, combined with FISO’s knowledge of Takaful and local insurance requirements, is a strong proposition for clients operating in East Africa.
A Broad Range of International and Domestic Cover
Bellwood Prestbury and FISO have the capability to provide coverage for most risks, including the following commercial insurances:
- Property and Contents plus Business Interruption
- Construction/Erection All Risk
- Contractors' Plant and Equipment
- Political Violence
- Political Risk (confidential basis)
- Marine Cargo and Transit
- Aviation and Airside Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Environmental/Pollution Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Motor Fleet
- Financial Institutions/Banking
- Personal Accident/Death and Disability
- Evacuation and Emergency Medical Expenses
- Kidnap and Ransom (confidential basis)
- Private Health Insurance