International Self-employed/Contractor Insurance
Cover for consultants and contractors in high-risk territories
High-risk self-employed/contractor insurance
- Business Travel, Medical Evacuation, Personal Accident, Death and Disability, Kidnap and Ransom and Healthcare insurance
- Protection for personal property and equipment and cover against losses from political violence, terrorism or political risk
- Public Liability, Contractor Liability and cover to meet specific contractual requirements
- Project or annual policies for single or multiple people in single or multiple territories
Protecting you and your people in hostile territories
As a consultant or contractor, you may be among the first people to visit a high-risk or post-conflict territory to assess viability for projects or support initial preparation work.
We have long experience in supporting independent experts on UN, WHO, World Bank and UNHCR projects, helping to ensure they are properly protected and that they meet the terms of their contracts.
Cost-efficient, flexible cover
As a consulting or contracting firm, we can help you to organise the most cost-efficient and flexible cover for individuals or teams, for one-off projects or ongoing work.
Struggling to find non-standard insurance?
- 06/05/2022 5 Tips to Keep Staff Safe Abroad