What would you like to look for?

Site search

International Self-employed/Contractor Insurance

High-risk self-employed/contractor insurance 

  • Business Travel, Medical Evacuation, Personal Accident, Death and Disability, Kidnap and Ransom and Healthcare insurance
  • Protection for personal property and equipment and cover against losses from political violence, terrorism or political risk 
  • Public Liability, Contractor Liability and cover to meet specific contractual requirements
  • Project or annual policies for single or multiple people in single or multiple territories

Protecting you and your people in hostile territories

As a consultant or contractor, you may be among the first people to visit a high-risk or post-conflict territory to assess viability for projects or support initial preparation work.

We have long experience in supporting independent experts on UN, WHO, World Bank and UNHCR projects, helping to ensure they are properly protected and that they meet the terms of their contracts.

Cost-efficient, flexible cover

As a consulting or contracting firm, we can help you to organise the most cost-efficient and flexible cover for individuals or teams, for one-off projects or ongoing work.

Cover can include Political Violence & Terrorism and Political Risk insurance and can be arranged so that you can call off cover when needed, ensuring you only pay when your people are in-country.

Ask the independent experts

+44 (0) 207 305 5650 (or send us an email)

Our Sectors

View all sectors

Struggling to find non-standard insurance?

We love a challenge

Related Insights

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.