International Legal and Accountancy Insurance
Protection for professional firms working in high-risk regions
High-risk Legal and Accountancy insurance
- Professional Indemnity, E&OE and Liability cover for client assignments
- Protection for your people, including business travel, personal accident, death and disability, medical evacuation, kidnap & ransom
- Cover for property, contents, computers and data including Cyber insurance and Political Risk and Terrorism
- Public and Employee Liability, Directors & Officers cover
- Trade and Political Risk insurance for overseas practices in unstable regions
Protecting professional services in high-risk regions
As a professional legal or accountancy firm you may find that your standard international insurances exclude cover in high-risk, remote or politically unstable regions.
We can tailor cover for all of your operations, from discreet auditing projects or one-off mergers and acquisitions teams, to satellite offices handling regular work.
Reinsurance for significant client liabilities
We can extend cover to meet contractual obligations or local regulation and can create bespoke policies to ensure that you have the right level of protection without over-paying. As a Lloyd's Broker, we can also access re-insurance to back significant client indemnities.
We can create bespoke policies to include Trade and Political Risk insurance, mitigating for losses arising from insurgency or political instability and Overseas Operations insurance to compensate for the loss of any assets due to sanctions, embargoes, political unrest, war or terrorist activity.