International Healthcare and Medical Insurance
Cover for hospitals and medical centres in high-risk territories
High-risk healthcare and medical insurance
- Construction and Contractor insurances and Environmental cover
- Medical Indemnity insurance and all of your Public Liabilities
- Protection for your people including Personal Accident, Medical Evacuation, Death and Disability, Kidnap and Ransom and Healthcare insurance
- The development of private insurance panel capability for local residents
- Overseas operations and Investment insurance to protect against political risks
Healthcare and medical cover in developing nations
If you are a private hospital group or medical centre operating in a challenging environment, we can create tailored insurance cover to give your robust protection for your people, property and liabilities.
Trade and Political Risk insurance and bespoke overseas operations, finance and lending, or fixed investments policies can protect you from losses arising from insurgency or political instability through your construction and operational stages. We can also insure you against the failure or theft of specialist equipment, drugs or other essential items.
Private medical panels and schemes
As a Lloyd’s Broker, we may also be able to help you to join a Private Medical Panel to provide services to expats in your area. We may also be able to help you to create your own private medical insurance scheme to provide inpatient/outpatient services for local nationals and third country nationals.