Banking and Finance Insurance
Cover for banks and financial services in high-risk places
- Comprehensive Crime Policy/Bankers Blanket Bond tailored to cover financial and operational banking risks
- Cover against property physical damage or total loss, including Political Violence, Terrorism and Political Risk insurance
- Insurance/reinsurance for property security provided as collateral for loans, bank to bank letter of credit risks, Commercial General Liability and other liabilities
- Protection of finance, lending and investments against risk from political unrest, war or terrorism in an overseas territory
Insurance and re-insurance for your banking and finance operations
As countries emerge from conflict or achieve greater political stability, the development of a robust banking and financial services sector is a key milestone.
If you are operating in post-conflict or high-risk countries, we can help you to protect your business and your expat and local employees, and mitigate risks to your property and assets as you expand.
Meeting local regulation
We can also tailor insurance or create insurance to cover liabilities, helping you to meet local regulation requirements whilst protecting your exposure. Trade and Political Risk insurance and Finance and Lending insurance can also provide vital protection for your operations in less stable regions.
Talk direct to the people who know
- 01/04/2017 7 Ways Companies Overpay