ISO 9001 – working to the highest global standards
9 February 2015
We’re delighted to announce that our ISO 9001 registration has just been approved for another year, confirming that Bellwood Prestbury continues to operate to the highest global quality standards available.
Why does it matter?
We think it’s important for three reasons:
1. We can be sure that we are as good as we can be. We always strive to give our clients the highest possible level of service. Ensuring that all of our processes and procedures conform to rigorous international standards is the best way for us to be confident that we are doing the right things.
2. You know that you are in safe hands. From how we deal with you the first time you get in contact, to how we look after your confidential data, how we confirm details of your cover and how we handle any claim that you may make, you can be sure that we use professional, fully audited processes designed to give you the best possible experience.
3. We’re constantly evolving. Reviewed each year, ISO 9001 keeps us on our toes.
FCA regulation – another sign of quality assurance
As well as ISO 9001, Bellwood Prestbury is fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the preeminent body that ensures that:
- the financial industry is run with integrity
- firms provide consumers with appropriate products and services
- consumers can trust that firms have their best interests at heart
For more information about our ISO 9001 or FCA registration, or any aspect of our service provision, please do get in touch.