International Insurance Insights
13 April 2018
How do the professionals handle kidnap situations? How are street lights helping to bring communities together in Mogadishu? What’s it like to discover a new species of orangutan in Indonesia?
These are just three of the topics addressed in the latest edition of IN Magazine from Bellwood Prestbury, taking you behind the scenes with people involved in high-risk operations around the world.
Also in this issue:
- Bellwood Prestbury becomes a Lloyd’s Broker
- Barrister, David Frend on doing business in Kabul
- Our own Adrian Henry on what it’s like to live in Afghanistan
- Surprising data from the World Bank on the countries expected to grow fastest in 2018
- The Good & Bad of Cities – a lifestyle index of the places your people may love or hate.
We hope you enjoy the read. If you have any questions regarding protection for your people, assets or liabilities in high-risk or remote regions, please do get in touch.