Bellwood Prestbury achieves ISO 9001 registration from the British Assessment Bureau
12 January 2016
We are proud to announce that once again we have achieved the internationally recognised ISO 9001 standard, demonstrating our continued commitment to customer service. The independent assessment was conducted by the British Assessment Bureau, a leading certification body.
ISO 9001 was first introduced in 1987 as a certification process to enable organisations to demonstrate to their customers that they do what they say they do and have quality management systems in place to ensure consistency and improvement, leading to high levels of performance and customer satisfaction. Certified organisations are committed to continuously improve and being assessed annually to ensure progress is being achieved.
Why does it matter?
We think it’s important for three reasons:
1. Our customers, wherever they may be in the world, can be assured that they are in safe hands. From the first point of contact, to how we look after confidential data, to how we confirm details of insurance cover and how we handle any claims, our customers can be sure that we use professional, robust, fully audited processes designed to give the best possible experience.
2. As a business, we want to be sure that we are both client focused and operating as efficiently as we can. We always aim to give our clients the best possible levels of service, and strive to ensure that all of our processes and procedures conform to rigorous international standards – this is the best way for us to be confident that we are conducting our affairs in the most customer friendly and professional manner.
3. We are constantly evolving and striving for excellence. Therefore, with ISO 9001 being reviewed every year, we can be sure we are moving with the times.
FCA regulation – another sign of quality assurance
As well as ISO 9001, Bellwood Prestbury is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the preeminent body that ensures that:
• The financial industry is run with integrity and clarity
• Firms are suitably qualified, professional and fit and proper
• Firms provide consumers with appropriate products and services
• Consumers can trust that firms have their best interests at heart
For more information about our ISO 9001 or FCA registration, or any aspect of our service provision, please do get in touch.