Peter is the founder of Bellwood Prestbury and travels to meet with clients across the globe, restructuring and creating tailored insurance programmes for their international operations.
- 29 years of insurance experience, the last 14 years spent advising companies on their global insurance requirements
- Extensive experience in cross-border insurance programmes and high-risk countries, including post-conflict and the world’s most remote and challenging environments
- Experienced in auditing existing insurance programmes to ensure they meet any contractual requirements, are robust and suitably worded for the client’s activities and responsibilities (duty of care)
Rob is responsible for overseeing all aspects of customer services and managing relationships with Lloyd’s markets and other insurance providers.
- Manages large scheme implementations and our customer service processes, ensuring clients enjoy impeccable service at all times
- Responsible for Bellwood Prestbury’s relationships with Lloyd’s of London and international insurance markets, which enables us to provide cost-effective non-standard or high-risk international cover
- Over 28 years’ experience administrating large corporate employee and contractor insurance schemes, claims, compliance and technical services
Alan is a finance professional, and is responsible for the financial management of the company’s international clients.
- Financial and actuarial management to our corporate clients during their insurance renewal, negotiating to achieve best in market premium terms
- Analysis of claims data and holding insurers to account by insisting on greater transparency and accountability on claims management and reporting
- Financial accounting and controls, cash flow and business planning, invoicing and cash collection
Coral specialises in niche sectors including NGOs, maritime security firms, land based armed security companies, and the people that work for them.
- Significant experience working with armed security companies and a multitude of clients working in high-risk locations and high-risk occupations
- Experienced in helping expats and their families and individual contractors to get the right cover at the right price, anywhere in the world
- Extremely knowledgeable in Personal Accident, Kidnap & Ransom, Liability and IPMI cover
Adrian is a highly experienced insurance professional who focuses on challenging, remote and high-risk economies. For over seven years, Adrian was Chief Underwriting Officer for the leading multi-line commercial insurance company in Afghanistan. He has also held senior positions in the structured trade credit and political risk sector as both an insurer and broker for one of the world’s largest global insurance brokers.
- Extensive industry experience in life, non-life, commercial insurance and specialist lines.
- Lived and worked in Afghanistan from 2010 to 2017, designing and implementing robust insurance programmes for public and private sector international clients for activities in all major sectors including aviation, banking and financial services, construction, foreign aid and NGO, health, mining, oil and gas, private security and transportation.
- Experienced in auditing existing programmes to ensure that they comply with any contractual requirements and are structured/suitably worded for the client’s activities and responsibilities (duty of care).
Jonathan works with a multitude of organisations operating in remote, challenging and high-risk regions. His clients are wide ranging and include global logistic companies, media organisations, NGOs, oil and gas companies and private security companies.
- Extremely competent and knowledgeable in the design and implementation of global commercial insurance programmes.
- Niche multi-line insurance product knowledge including Professional Indemnity, Combined General Liability, Kidnap & Ransom, Personal Accident and Private medical insurance.
- Extensive experience of negotiating and placing DBA insurance globally, including specialist operators working on contracts in post-conflict locations.
Dr Charlie Easmon
Associate Director – Medical
Charlie is a medical doctor who represents our clients on a case-by-case basis, ensuring that organisations meet their ‘duty of care’ through adequate screening of personnel prior to taking them taking up a position outside their home country.
- 32 years as a clinician with on-site medical inspection experience in more than 30 countries
- 15 years experience as a private specialist dealing with international health issues for corporate clients and international governments
- Special expertise in travel medicine and tropical diseases, advises on pre & post-deployment health screens, mental health and resilience
Associate Director - Security
Steve is an experienced international security consultant, providing security advice and expertise for our clients in high-risk areas, or at risk of kidnap and ransom.
- Over 20 years’ experience in risk management and security, working in many different parts of the world as a consultant, trainer and practitioner
- Specialist in approaches to security and risk management based on understanding, knowledge and risk mitigation
- Advises international clients and delivers, develops and oversees our client training programmes, from basic training through to risk management implementation and crisis response